Wednesday 14 March 2018

UK & Ireland Tour - Update

Photo taken at O2 Academy Brixton 

For anyone wondering (if anyone's wondering?) ;)

I am currently scribbling down notes in my animal journals and reliving memories as I go through each city and date of the Morrissey UK & Ireland tour, and am hoping to post a few photos and highlights soon. Unfortunately, I'm working a little more slowly than usual as I'm a bit under the weather right now.

The past month has been perhaps the most incredible one of my life, filled with nights of joy, music, and exhilaration - at times an undeniable whirlwind of emotions - spent with good friends from all over the world, in many cities I'd never had the chance to see until this year. I still can't believe how quickly the time went - but I do know how fortunate I am to have experienced it. Most of all, I want to thank Morrissey for everything he gives to us and to his art, every night on stage.

Now my heart is full.

No comments:

Post a Comment