Saturday 17 September 2016

Morrissey at Riot Fest Chicago, September 17th 2016

I was sitting here loving the updates on Twitter and Instagram and decided to put up some of the best photos I've come across, along with tonight's set list, since I haven't blogged in a while.  I don't dare write a lot though as I've had a little too much wine.


via Paulariggins on Instagram


Via hrv_images on Instagram


via chptr.co on Instagram


via @BeardedSteven on Twitter - who gave marvelous updates!


via nocountrynash on Instagram



And... my favourite photo from the night so far, and currently my Twitter profile photo:

via brownyo215 on Instagram




Setlist:

1. Suedehead
2. Alma Matters
3. You Have Killed Me
4. Ganglord
5. Speedway
6. Kiss Me A Lot
7. Irish Blood, English Heart
8. World Peace Is None Of Your Business
9. I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
10. All You Need Is Me
11. Jack The Ripper
12. Ouija Board, Ouija Board
13. The Bullfighter Dies
14. The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores
15. You're The One For Me, Fatty
16. Everyday Is Like Sunday
17. What She Said


* a couple more...

Via chicago_reader on Instagram


Via ralphph on Instagram


Via joshuamellin


No comments:

Post a Comment