Tuesday 20 September 2016

Morrissey in Louisville, Kentucky, September 20, 2016

At Louisville Palace

Since I'm not on the tour right now and these times work fantastically for me to update, I thought I'd post a couple of photos and the set list tonight like I did last time. Some friends and I who aren't attending shows right now are going through Moz-withdrawals, so I find myself hungrily refreshing social media for concert updates to get some glimpses of the excitement. One of my Twitter followers managed to take some absolutely gorgeous photos, and informed me that the lucky audience had the treat of an extra intimate show this evening with no barrier.


Here are some photos so far:

Photo by @BeardedSteven on Twitter


The inside of the venue looks exceedingly opulent:






Look at this beautiful t-shirt a fan made to wear to the show tonight:


Via timetravelingdandy on Instagram



Photo by @BeardedSteven



Photo via @LvillePalace on Twitter


Love, love, love this photograph:


By @BeardedSteven



Via tebay71 on Instagram


Shirt toss:


By @BeardedSteven



By @BeardedSteven


Setlist: (From Setlist FM)

1. Suedehead
2. Alma Matters
3. You Have Killed Me
4. Ganglord
5. Speedway
6. Kiss Me A Lot
7. World Peace Is None Of Your Business
8. Istanbul
9. I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
10. All You Need Is Me
11. Irish Blood, English Heart
12. Moon Over Kentucky - a cappella (Sparks Cover)
13. Jack The Ripper
14. Ouija Board, Ouija Board
15. You're The One For Me, Fatty
16. The Bullfighter Dies
17. Meat Is Murder
18. Everyday Is Like Sunday
19. All The Lazy Dykes
20. The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores
21. Oboe Concerto

Encore:

22. What She Said

No comments:

Post a Comment