Saturday 6 August 2016

Cardigans in Bergen!

Live updates are coming in from Bergen: Morrissey has appeared on stage in a glorious sparkly black cardigan. I'm in throes of exquisite delight! Here are some of the best photos I've seen so far:

Photo by Gustavo Smith
Photo via @TheRatsBack on Twitter

Now My Heart Is Full. As many of you know, cardigans are one of my greatest weaknesses. In fact, I just blogged about them last week. Can I calm down? Absolutely not - what divine levels of bliss! Some of my friends were excited too, as they know how much I love Moz in a cardigan:



There is quite a bit of new tour merch. Love the Warhol tee:

Photo via @Intl_Playboy on Twitter

It also looks like Morrissey may have a new record deal (this I have to find out more information on, as I'm not sure exactly), as World Peace Is None Of Your Business will be re-released in November with a new cover. Gustavo put the photo up yesterday evening I believe. The album artwork is a photo from the 1928 silent French film, The Passion Of Joan Of Arc:



I'll update this with more information from the show later. I'm off to enjoy further updates...


UPDATE:

Set List (thanks to @ConorMac1903):

1: Suedehead
2. Alma Matters
3. You Have Killed Me
4. Ganglord
5. Speedway
6. Staircase At The University
7. Have A Go Merchant
8. I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
9. World Peace Is None Of Your Business
10. Kiss Me A Lot
11. Istanbul
12. Meat Is Murder
13. It's Hard To Walk Tall When You're Small
14. Everyday Is Like Sunday
15. The Bullfighter Dies
16. Scandinavia
17. All You Need Is Me
18. The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores
19. Jack The Ripper
20. I Will See You In Far Off Places
21. Oboe Concerto

Encore:
22. Let Me Kiss You
23. Irish Blood, English Heart


UPDATE:

A few more gorgeous photos:


Via bergensavisen on IG


Via gaffa_no on IG

No comments:

Post a Comment