Wednesday 10 August 2016

This Beautiful Creature Must Die

Morrissey, in collaboration with Peta and This is Pop, has created a new Meat is Murder Video game. I love it because it's in the style of the 80's video games little old me still remembers. No matter what your age, it's a great game and it also delivers an extremely important social message about the unthinkable cruelty animals must face at the hands of the meat industry; as Moz has commented: “This game is the biggest social crusade of all, as we safeguard the weak and helpless from violent human aggression. You don’t get that from ‘Pokémon Go.’”
In a recent Australian interview Moz said one of his proudest legacies would be converting people to Vegetarian or Vegan lifestyles. Not long after this interview was released I decided to poll my followers and found the majority of them had made the switch to Vegetarian or Vegan lifestyles thanks to Morrissey educating them about the horrors of the meat and dairy industries.

I've already played the game a few times and I've now got the video game version of Meat is Murder stuck in my head - it's quite addictive. The rainbows and animals are very cute - although I feel terrible when they get squashed! I am going to attempt to put the code for the game on here, and if I can I'll be ultra pleased, as I can't even seem to figure out how to set my travel alarm clock. If it works, check out the game below:








For more information about Peta, visit Peta.org

No comments:

Post a Comment